Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
“Eight Hour® Cream has been favourite for years! As I get older I use it more and more. I use it for my hands, feet, lips, and elbows. I have found nothing that comes close to this product...
Elizabeth Arden Original, Eight Hour Skin Protector, Described has a Hospital in a bottle fantastic Skin Care .
Eight hours of maximum hydration and protection. Eight different uses. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant is ideal for the face, hands or legs. It brightens the skin, nourishes the lips and seals the split ends of hair. It protects the skin in freezing or windy weather and can even be used for eyebrow adjustments.
The formula of the legendary cream was developed by Elizabeth Arden in 1930. Thanks to its versatile nature, the Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant literally became a legend in the cosmetics world.
- creates a protective barrier on top of the skin to protect it against the external factors
- it keeps the skin perfectly hydrated and protected for eight hours
- it has a versatile nature – it is suitable for the skin on all parts of the body
- soothes irritated skin, leaving it soft
- can be used on the lips, nails or split ends of hair
- petrolatum – protects the skin against harmful external factors
- salicylic acid – exfoliates dead skin cells
- vitamin E – has antioxidant properties
How to apply:
Apply the cream to all parts of your body as needed. It is also suitable for local use on areas that need extra hydration or protection.